A selection of articles related to sunburn.
Original articles from our library related to the Sunburn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sunburn.
- A gentle, soft, sky-blue Caribbean healer. Brings tranquility of water/sea and air to heart and mind. Soothes and uplifts hurt, fear, depression, pain of life, changes with love. Self-expression, patience, acceptingness, simplicity, creativity, artwork. With...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Experiencing Reiki
- What Can Be Treated? Finding Reiki Practitioners What Can Be Treated? Reiki is both powerful and gentle. In its long history of use it has aided in healing virtually every known illness and injury including serious problems like: multiple sclerosis, heart...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Sunburn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sunburn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A sunburn is usually a first-degree burn that affects only the outer layer of the skin .
- Would you get a sunburn on Mars?
- a sunburn on. Mars? Overview.
- How to Treat a Sunburn
- How to Treat a Sunburn. 105. How to Treat a Sunburn.
- A Clear Solution to Sunburn
- Sunburn. Source: WSU Tree Fruit Research & Extension Center.
Suggested News Resources
- Q-and-A: Why sunburn hurts and how to treat it
- By Dr. Lucinda Buescher and Dr. Stephen Stone A sunburn can be very painful.
- Naked Man Gets Second Degree Sunburn in Texas Heat Wave
- "Sunburn doesn't rise to this magnitude because people normally remove themselves from that environment," Hassinger said. He described the severity of the burns to what they normally only see in house and car fire causalities.
- Animal Nature: Why, yes, animals can sunburn; new smartphone app tells you
- The amount of time whales spend on the surface apparently contributes to sunburn, as does pigmentation. Paler blue whales are more sensitive to the sun than the darker sperm and fin whales.
- So long, sunscreen? Scientists suggest red wine helps prevent sunburn
- (CBS) Think sunscreen is the only way to prevent sunburn? A new study suggests there's another way besides a tube of sunscreen - and it can be found at your nearest grocery or liquor store.
- Moms gear: Help your child keep away from sunburns with swimwear that changes
- By MAGGIE O'NEILL Parents can teach their children to be sun aware and sunburn aware with a new line of swimwear offered through Seasons UV called LOL.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sunburn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sunburn is a burn to living tissue, such as skin, which is produced by overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, commonly from the sun's rays.
- Sunburn Causes, Symptoms, Home Remedies, and Medical
- Read about sunburn, the results from too much sun or sun-equivalent exposure. Symptoms include chills, fever, nausea, blistering, and skin loss.
- Sunburn Home Treatment, Remedies, and Relief
- Feb 22, 2010 Home treatment measures may provide some relief from a mild sunburn.
- Sunburn - MayoClinic.com
- Sunburn — Comprehensive overview covers prevention, home treatments and when to see your doctor.
- Sunburn: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Description, home care, considerations and when to call your health care provider. Complete definitions of terms and images of the degrees of sunburn.