- sun·di·al (s n d l, -d l ). n.
- For centuries, sundials have been used to mark the passage of time while of earthen nostalgia that makes sundials appropriate as functional garden accents.
- SUNDIALS: @let@token SUite of @let@token Nonlinear and @let
- SUNDIALS: SUite of Nonlinear and. DIfferential / ALgebraic Equation Solvers. Radu S╕ erban.
- Sundials. Teacher Background.
- Sundials in the Antilles
- Page 1. Sundials in the Antilles. By Sebastian Robiou-Lamarche.
- Bill Nye '77 Dedicates Solar Clock and Inspires Cornell Scientists
- Nye explained that his interest in sundials and solar time dates back to the imprisonment of his father, Ned Nye, in World War II.
- Is Rome's Pantheon a Giant Sundial?
- Rome's majestic Pantheon may have been designed to represent a sundial, with its circular opening shedding beams of light to mark the passage of time and emphasize the emperor's divine power, according to new research.
- This Just In: The Tablet Era is Over
- Also dead: clocks, radios, and sundials. By Robert X. Cringely, Infoworld Also over: the era of clocks and of radios.
- Vinyl News: Caves/Sundials Release Split 7″
- The UK's Caves and Richmond, VA's Sundials have released a split 7″ via Kiss Of Death Records. All parties are celebrating the release by giving fans a free song download by each band, who are looking forward to touring in support of the new material.
- Hog Call Podcast: Razorback Football Talk with Chris Bahn of AS360.com
- According to our sundials and water clocks, the start of the 2011 Razorback football season is less than two weeks away.
- Sundial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sundial is a device that measures time by the position of the Sun.
- suite of nonlinear differential algebraic equation solvers.
- Amazon.com: Sundials
- Results 1 - 24 of 255 Online shopping for Sundials from a great selection of Patio, Lawn & Garden; & more at everyday low prices.
- Learn About Sundials
- The shadow stick is the earliest form of sundial. People judged the time of day by the length and position of the stick's shadow.
Sundials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sundials books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.