A selection of articles related to sunningdale agreement.
Original articles from our library related to the Sunningdale Agreement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sunningdale Agreement.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Sunningdale Agreement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sunningdale Agreement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sunningdale Agreement and the Power- sharing Executive
- The Sunningdale Agreement and the Power- sharing Executive 1973-74. Éamon Phoenix. HTAI Annual Conference - October 2010.
- Sunningdale and Belfast Compared - Stefan Wolff
- important since they shed light on why the Sunningdale Agreement failed whereas the Sunningdale and the apparent success of the Belfast Agreement.
- Pubblicazioni Centro Studi per la Pace www.studiperlapace.it
- THE SUNNINGDALE AGREEMENT. Sunningdale, December 6-8, 1973. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- SDLP must rediscover its left-wing roots to survive
- With hindsight, the Sunningdale agreement that was the party's chief achievement seems merely to have anticipated our current set-up, which has resulted in this current strange coagulation of authoritarian right and faux-revolutionary left.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sunningdale Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sunningdale Agreement was an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- History of Ireland 1972 - 1984: The Sunningdale Agreement and the
- The UUP and the other delegates signed the Sunningdale Agreement on 9 December 1973.
- BBC ON THIS DAY | 9 | 1973: Sunningdale Agreement signed
- Tripartite talks on Northern Ireland end in an historic agreement to set up a Council of Ireland.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.