A selection of articles related to sunningdale agreement.
Original articles from our library related to the Sunningdale Agreement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sunningdale Agreement.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time;...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Goddess of balanced agreement and justice. Sometimes equated with the Hellenic Dike....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Sunningdale Agreement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sunningdale Agreement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sunningdale Agreement and the Power- sharing Executive
- The Sunningdale Agreement and the Power- sharing Executive 1973-74. Éamon Phoenix. HTAI Annual Conference - October 2010.
- Sunningdale and Belfast Compared - Stefan Wolff
- important since they shed light on why the Sunningdale Agreement failed whereas the Sunningdale and the apparent success of the Belfast Agreement.
- Pubblicazioni Centro Studi per la Pace www.studiperlapace.it
- THE SUNNINGDALE AGREEMENT. Sunningdale, December 6-8, 1973. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- SDLP must rediscover its left-wing roots to survive
- With hindsight, the Sunningdale agreement that was the party's chief achievement seems merely to have anticipated our current set-up, which has resulted in this current strange coagulation of authoritarian right and faux-revolutionary left.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sunningdale Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sunningdale Agreement was an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- History of Ireland 1972 - 1984: The Sunningdale Agreement and the
- The UUP and the other delegates signed the Sunningdale Agreement on 9 December 1973.
- BBC ON THIS DAY | 9 | 1973: Sunningdale Agreement signed
- Tripartite talks on Northern Ireland end in an historic agreement to set up a Council of Ireland.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.