A selection of articles related to sunscreen history.
Original articles from our library related to the Sunscreen History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sunscreen History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Sunscreen History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sunscreen History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prevention of Melanoma With Regular Sunscreen Use
- Jun 28, 2011 or who have a family history of melanoma should rou- tinely and thoroughly apply sunscreen before going out- side.
- Sunscreens and SPF Ratings
- History. Franz Greiter- 1938 (Glacier Cream). First appearance (1960's).
- 2011 Okeechobee County 4-H Blast To The Past/Adventures In History
- Wear sunscreen. Week 1 (Tampa Bay History Center/American Victory. Battle Ship) bring your lunch in a zip-lock bag, labeled with your name.
- access to effective sunscreen preparations for much of their exposure history, particularly for exposures during childhood and adolescence.
Suggested News Resources
- Sunscreen: 5 Things You Didn't Know
- More: Sunscreen Video Safe Sunscreen Best Sunscreen Sunscreen Facts Sunscreen History. Suggest a correction. Promoted Links by TaboolaPromoted Links by Taboola · 12-Year-Old And MIT Professor Become Best Friends.
- Hood River jewelry makers' work winds up in 'Transformers' sequel
- Pop culture and fashion go together like bikinis and sunscreen. History shows that few things can launch a design fad faster than high-profile exposure in a hit movie or TV show. How else do you explain the "Sex and the City" effect, which made women ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Sunscreen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. The first effective sunscreen may have been developed by chemist Franz Greiter in 1938.
- Sunscreen - A History - NYTimes.com
- Jun 23, 2010 1978 The Food and Drug Administration proposes to regulate sunscreens, recommending standards for safety and effectiveness.
- History of Sunscreen | Random History
- Apr 28, 2009 The history of sunscreen from ancient Egyptians to the latest dietary research.
- What is the History of Sunscreen?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is the History of Sunscreen?
- The History of Sunscreen
- The first commercial sunscreen was invented in 1936.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.