- Answers - What is the definition of solstice?
- The Sound Winter - Westwood Healing Arts
- called the Solstice, that is Sol (sun) stice (Stop). The next obvious division is the midpoints between these dates.
- South Jersey Skies: Parties in the dark
- On this day, the up-and-down motion of the noonday Sun ceases. The Sun at noon seems to hang at the same altitude for several days, standing still (as far as up and down motion is concerned, anyway.
- Sunstice's Channel - YouTube
- Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
- Sunstice attacking a fellow trainee - YouTube
- Oct 29, 2009 Sunstice attacking a fellow trainee.
- June « 2011 « Holy Cow!
- Sol is Latin for 'Sun', Stice is Latin for 'To stand still'. This is the name given for the longest day and shortest night of the year.
- life | Steve DeMott
- So we are experiencing the solstice (sol = sun, stice = to stand still). The longest day of the year with the shortest night.
- Food « Robin Ellis
- Jun 23, 2011 SOL–sun STICE–still The day the sun is so high it appears to stand still; the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere.
Sunstice is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sunstice books and related discussion.