Superficial Temporal Artery
A selection of articles related to superficial temporal artery.
Original articles from our library related to the Superficial Temporal Artery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superficial Temporal Artery.
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Superficial Temporal Artery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superficial Temporal Artery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rate of Diagnostic Angiography Dips After AUC Publication, Canadian Study Finds
- After the publication of appropriate use criteria (AUC) for diagnostic angiography in 2012, use of the test decreased among patients treated in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- The use of low-calorie sweeteners is associated with self-reported prior
- The temporal relation between the weight loss/maintenance intent and diet was also unclear. In other ... Dietary patterns matter: diet beverages and cardiometabolic risks in the longitudinal Coronary Artery Risk Development in Young Adults (CARDIA) Study.
- Wallingford restaurant to hold benefit for teen impacted by rare condition
- It is a malformation of veins in the brain, where arteries fail to convert into capillaries and instead flow directly into veins, putting pressure on the vein until it eventually ruptures.
- Face Blindness: When everyone is a stranger
- And yet he has spent his career -- even after a collapsed spinal artery left him mostly paralyzed -- painting, well... Lesley .... It's in the right temporal lobe.
- Kid's Doctor: Methods To Take A Child's Temperature Vary With Age
- There are also fancy tympanic (ear) thermometers and temporal artery thermometers. I still prefer digital in my own house and I have never purchased a "fancy" thermometer.