A selection of articles related to superior iowa.
Original articles from our library related to the Superior Iowa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superior Iowa.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Superior Iowa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superior Iowa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Superior Township Cemetery County Road N16/320th Ave 1/2 Mile
- SUPERIOR. ¬«9. Superior.
- The Estherville Meteorite
- Two people crossing the prairie in the open rig near Superior, Iowa 6 miles west of. Estherville, found themselves directly under the mass when it exploded.
- United Cooperative - 1527 Superior - Webster City, Iowa - Docket
- United Cooperative. ) Docket No, FIFRA-07-2010-0023. 1527 Superior.
- USL - map.pmd
- Union State Line Cemetery (USL). Approx. 2 miles east and 5 miles north of Superior, Iowa or 5 miles south of Petersburg, MN on County Road N22.
Suggested News Resources
- Five generations
- Also pictured are (from left), the babies' grandfather, Kenny Anderson Jr., Lonsdale, great-grandmother, Glenda Watje Ihnen, Superior, Iowa, and mother, Kendra Anderson, Lonsdale.
Suggested Web Resources
- Superior, Iowa IA Community Profile / Dickinson County, IA Data
- Superior, Iowa IA Community Profile with maps, aerial photos, schools, hospitals, airports, real estate MLS listings and local jobs.
- Superior, Iowa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Superior is a city in Dickinson County, Iowa, United States. The population was 142 at the 2000 census. Contents.
- Superior, Iowa (IA 51363) profile: population, maps, real estate
- Profiles housing, population demographics, jobs, weather and climate tables.
- Superior, Iowa (51363) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground
- 6 days ago Active advisories, if any. Current conditions, five-day forecast, local radar and satellite.
- Superior, Iowa City Information - ePodunk
- Get all the local information you need on Superior, Iowa, IA - community history, demographics, local search and more at ePodunk.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.