Superior Mesenteric Artery
A selection of articles related to superior mesenteric artery.
Original articles from our library related to the Superior Mesenteric Artery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superior Mesenteric Artery.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Berkano, the second rune in the third aett, is the rune for the sound of the letter “B.” In the Younger Futhark, it sometimes stood for the sound of “P” as well, since Perthro did not carry over into that Futhark. Its meaning is “birch tree.” The beautiful,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Superior Mesenteric Artery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superior Mesenteric Artery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: CT and ultrasonography
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: CT and ultrasonography findings.
- Scoliosis, Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome, and Adolescents
- superior mesenteric artery syndrome include a small aorta- superior mesenteric artery angle, spinal lengthening, and an asthenic habitus.
- Traumatic Injury of the Proximal Superior MesentericArtery
- Injuries of the proximal superior mesenteric artery (SMA) are relatively uncommon, but extremely perplexing lesions.
- Superior Mesenteric Artery Aneurysm
- resection of a superior mesenteric artery aneurysm and primary repair of the artery.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Weekend for Ashley' events will help Ringtown teen
- Frederick suffers from gastroparesis, intestinal dysmotility, superior mesenteric artery syndrome and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.
- (#pharyngula on irc.synirc.net)
- The superior mesenteric artery has been cut out (but not the mesentery), allowing the gut to be displayed aligned without altering its loop pattern.
- On the growth and form of the gut
- The superior mesenteric artery has been cut out (but not the mesentery), allowing the gut to be displayed aligned without altering its loop pattern. Figure 3: Geometric and mechanical measurements of chick gut.
Suggested Web Resources
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome
- Jun 16, 2011 Superior mesenteric artery syndrome is an unusual cause of proximal intestinal obstruction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.