Superior Mesenteric Artery
A selection of articles related to superior mesenteric artery.
Original articles from our library related to the Superior Mesenteric Artery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superior Mesenteric Artery.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
Superior Mesenteric Artery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superior Mesenteric Artery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: CT and ultrasonography
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome: CT and ultrasonography findings.
- Scoliosis, Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome, and Adolescents
- superior mesenteric artery syndrome include a small aorta- superior mesenteric artery angle, spinal lengthening, and an asthenic habitus.
- Traumatic Injury of the Proximal Superior MesentericArtery
- Injuries of the proximal superior mesenteric artery (SMA) are relatively uncommon, but extremely perplexing lesions.
- Superior Mesenteric Artery Aneurysm
- resection of a superior mesenteric artery aneurysm and primary repair of the artery.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Weekend for Ashley' events will help Ringtown teen
- Frederick suffers from gastroparesis, intestinal dysmotility, superior mesenteric artery syndrome and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.
- (#pharyngula on irc.synirc.net)
- The superior mesenteric artery has been cut out (but not the mesentery), allowing the gut to be displayed aligned without altering its loop pattern.
- On the growth and form of the gut
- The superior mesenteric artery has been cut out (but not the mesentery), allowing the gut to be displayed aligned without altering its loop pattern. Figure 3: Geometric and mechanical measurements of chick gut.
Suggested Web Resources
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome
- Jun 16, 2011 Superior mesenteric artery syndrome is an unusual cause of proximal intestinal obstruction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.