A selection of articles related to superior oblique.
Original articles from our library related to the Superior Oblique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superior Oblique.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Story of Ceridwen
- Beneath Lake Bala lived the goddess Ceridwen and her husband Tegid the Bald. They had a beautiful daughter and three sons, one of whom was viewed as ill-favored and repulsive. His name was Avagddu. Ceridwen very much wanted to find some consolation for her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Superior Oblique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superior Oblique books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Results of Superior Oblique Tenectomy
- Results of Superior Oblique Tenectomy in Inferior Oblique Paresis. Patrick Olivier , MD, Gunter K. von Noorden, MD.
- Clinical Features, and Nucleotide Changes in Three Families with
- Three Families with Congenital Superior Oblique Muscle Palsy.
- Treatment of Knapp Class V superior oblique palsy with
- Both the ipsilateral superior oblique and inferior rectus muscles were underactive .
Suggested News Resources
- Increased Levator Muscle Function by Supramaximal Resection in Patients With
- The medial and lateral levator horns were cut at a 45° angle to avoid the superior oblique tendon and the lacrimal gland and ductules, respectively.
Suggested Web Resources
- Superior oblique muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the abdominal muscle see: External oblique muscle.
- Extraocular Muscles
- That is, the lateral rectus (LR) is innervated by C.N.
- Superior Oblique Tendon Tuck - YouTube
- Sep 15, 2008 Superior Oblique Tendon Tuck- By Dr Ramesh Murthy.
- Eye Theory
- Four muscles (superior rectus, inferior rectus, superior oblique and inferior oblique) control the vertical motion.
Superior Oblique Topics
Related searchesbutterfly stroke body movement
carbon organic compounds
addisons disease pathophysiology