A selection of articles related to superior oblique.
Original articles from our library related to the Superior Oblique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superior Oblique.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Superior Oblique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superior Oblique books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Results of Superior Oblique Tenectomy
- Results of Superior Oblique Tenectomy in Inferior Oblique Paresis. Patrick Olivier , MD, Gunter K. von Noorden, MD.
- Clinical Features, and Nucleotide Changes in Three Families with
- Three Families with Congenital Superior Oblique Muscle Palsy.
- Treatment of Knapp Class V superior oblique palsy with
- Both the ipsilateral superior oblique and inferior rectus muscles were underactive .
Suggested News Resources
- Increased Levator Muscle Function by Supramaximal Resection in Patients With
- The medial and lateral levator horns were cut at a 45° angle to avoid the superior oblique tendon and the lacrimal gland and ductules, respectively.
Suggested Web Resources
- Superior oblique muscle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the abdominal muscle see: External oblique muscle.
- Extraocular Muscles
- That is, the lateral rectus (LR) is innervated by C.N.
- Superior Oblique Tendon Tuck - YouTube
- Sep 15, 2008 Superior Oblique Tendon Tuck- By Dr Ramesh Murthy.
- Eye Theory
- Four muscles (superior rectus, inferior rectus, superior oblique and inferior oblique) control the vertical motion.