A selection of articles related to supernatural beings.
Original articles from our library related to the Supernatural Beings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supernatural Beings.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Primal Beings
- Not arranged as a distinct class in and of itself, here is, even so, the catalogue of the first entities to manifest in the Hellenic cosmology, and the sources for all the rest: Aether, Chaos, Erebus, Gaea, Hemera, Nyx, Phanes, Pontos, Uranus. These beings...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Supernatural Beings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supernatural Beings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Should You Pursue Supernatural Experiences?
- The phrase "in the Spirit" is often used to describe being in a supernatural experience through the Holy Spirit. In these experiences, the spiritual realm becomes more real than the natural realm.
- 8 Mythical Creatures Recently Spotted In Real Life
- While it's hard to carry that thinking over to the legendary and supernatural, the amount of corroborated sightings and grainy documentation of some of the world's most fantastical beings has been mounting up over the last decade or so. An open mind is ...
- Book review: "The Last Days of Magic," by Mark Tompkins
- Aisling goes into a decline from which she emerges for short periods of sex or bloodlust, but is mostly a MacGuffin, being the Only Hope for the salvation of Ireland.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Supernatural Beings Topics
Related searcheschi-lel qigong
im a celebrity
knoebels accident history
rodney van johnson
the henry ford external link