A selection of articles related to supernatural creatures.
Original articles from our library related to the Supernatural Creatures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supernatural Creatures.
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
Supernatural Creatures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supernatural Creatures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Grimm' star David Giuntoli says it was a 'fight' just getting to 100 episodes
- Nick and Monroe digging around in catacombs under an ancient church somewhere in Germany looking for treasure? It's so fun.
- Netflix Buying Will Smith-David Ayer Supernatural Cop Movie 'Bright' (Exclusive)
- In Bright, the setting is a world where magical creatures live side by side with humans and the police have a division handling crimes involving magic.
- '10 Cloverfield Lane' Review: When Franchises Attack
- It has no plot link to the 2008 movie, it features established stars like John Goodman as opposed to a group of unknowns, and most importantly, the tension doesn't come from supernatural creatures who are ready to attack.
- Clippers switch hotels in Oklahoma City after Kyrie Irving's bedbug incident
- They slept tight and the bedbugs didn't bite. The Clippers wouldn't let them.
- Interview: Rich Douek on GUTTER MAGIC
- Cinder Byrnes, the hero, is the heir to a magical family legacy who doesn't seem to actually possess a knack for their supernatural gifts. He sets ...
Supernatural Creatures Topics
Related searchesernesto hoost biography
natural gas chemical composition
criminal investigation department
cayman islands taxation