A selection of articles related to supernatural creatures.
Original articles from our library related to the Supernatural Creatures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supernatural Creatures.
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Supernatural Creatures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supernatural Creatures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Museum of Mythical Beasts and Supernatural Creatures
- Supernatural Creatures. While you are there, you are given a guided tour of the main exhibits – life-size models of mythical and supernatural creatures.
- Mythical Animals as Representations of the Basic Ideas of Chinese
- animals. This analysis reveals the divine nature of these mythical animals, their ters, graphic representations of mythical animals, symbolic model of the world.
- SUPERHEROES, MYTHICAL CREATURES, AND EVIL FORCES
- SUPERHEROES, MYTHICAL CREATURES, AND EVIL FORCES. TAKE OVER RUBIN MUSEUM OF ART IN EXHIBITION EXPLORING.
Suggested News Resources
- Creatures take comfort in 'Valley'
- Reading and his fellow producers also have specific ideas about their supernatural creatures. Vampires are portrayed, as Reading said, “very cartel, terrorist, ganglike.
- Quick Guide to Fall TV's Supernatural Creatures
- Quick Guide to Fall TV's Supernatural Creatures This Fall, a slew of new magical beings will make their debut on shows like Grimm and Once Upon a Time.
- Germany's Europa-Park set to debut first wooden coaster in 2012
- By Brady MacDonald Los Angeles Times Staff Writer Germany's Europa-Park plans to open an elaborately themed wooden roller coaster in March 2012 that celebrates the Norse mythology of legendary heroes and supernatural creatures.
- 'True Blood' Officially Renewed for Season 5
- 'Amazed and delighted by the enthusiasm' of viewers, creator Alan Ball has planned to feature more unusual supernatural creatures in the upcoming season. HBO has given a greenlight to season 5 of "True Blood".
Suggested Web Resources
- Glossary of Supernatural Creatures
- This glossary explains the origins and folklore behind supernatural creatures such as ghosts, goblins, zombies and other frightening characters.
- Legendary creature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Many legendary creatures appear prominently in fantasy fiction.
- List of Mythical Creatures
- Demons - Generally malevolent beings with supernatural powers. dragon, Dragons - Reptilian-like creatures, sometimes winged and able to breath fire.
- Which supernatural creatures can still be used? - Yahoo! Answers
- Well I would vomit if I say another vampire book. Werewolves are cool, but I need a break from them as well. Dragons used to be so overused.
- The Creatures of Supernatural - Supernatural Wiki
- Oct 19, 2009 Djinn Episode: What is and should never be. Djinn isn't like the geni of Alladin, it's a more evil darker version of it as shown on the...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.