A selection of articles related to supernatural entities.
Original articles from our library related to the Supernatural Entities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supernatural Entities.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- (Sumerian) A primordial entity. At the beginning of creation there were but two entities, Abzu and Tiamat, representing respectively the freshwater underworld sea and the saltwater surface ocean. Between them, many of the earliest entities were created,...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Supernatural Entities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supernatural Entities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Intelligent Design Theory and the Supernatural
- plausible further assumptions, entails the existence of a supernatural of evolution, are neutral on the question of whether supernatural designers exist. 1.
- Martin, Critique of Religious Experience
- Answer: "[A]n experience in which one senses the immediate presence of some supernatural entity" (65).
- 5 ~
- This one-hour documentary is a ﬁlmmakefs investigation into the experience of nocturnal attacks by supernatural entities.
- Minimal counterintuitiveness General questions What is the exact
- cognitive scientists of religion to be neutral with respect to the ontological status of supernatural entities?
Suggested News Resources
- Interview: Actor Oded Fehr (Super Hybrid)
- Actor Oded Fehr has run from several supernatural entities over the course of his career – zombies, a mummy and, now, a killer car.
- Ghost Hound Review
- This contrast effectively highlights how these supernatural entities are breaking the natural laws of the world by re-entering the physical world from the afterlife.
Suggested Web Resources
- Supernatural Entities - Discworld & Pratchett Wiki
- Sep 6, 2010 Supernatural entities may be more powerful than gods, although their powers tend to be specific and limited.
- Supernatural Entities Can Be Invited Into Your Home!
- Angels And Demons-Supernatural Entities Can Be Invited Into Your Home!
- In Search of the Unknown - Ghosts, Spirits, and Other Supernatural
- In Search of the Unknown - Ghosts, Spirits, and Other Supernatural Entities noises, or having sensations of being touched or grabbed by some unseen entity.
- Supernatural entities - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Supernatural entities. Supernatural entities. Information about Supernatural entities in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
- Supernatural revelation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Supernatural revelation refers to a communication between a living human being and a deity or other supernatural entity, e.g. an angel.
Supernatural Entities Topics
Related searchesforce 136 burma
battle of basantar conclusion
leyte province history
list of disney characters y