A selection of articles related to supernatural entities.
Original articles from our library related to the Supernatural Entities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supernatural Entities.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Necromancy 101
- Stop me if you've heard this one. "Necromancy is a dark and dangerous practice so make sure that you stand in your magic circle to protect yourself from evil spirits." Puhlease! Don't tell me that some people still buy into that antique mumbo jumbo....
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Supernatural Entities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supernatural Entities books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- [SXSW Interview] Simon Rumley Gets the 'Last Word'
- In Rumley's supernatural revenge thriller, Johnny Frank Garrett's Last Word, when a young man is executed for committing murder, he leaves behind a curse letter in which he promises to take vengeance on all those connected to his trial.
- 'The Trees', by Ali Shaw
- Trees have become terrifying entities, bursting through homes all over the British Isles in a single night, in what seems to be a concerted, malevolent attack. Buildings are toppled, roads obliterated, freedom of movement ended with a swipe.
- Chris Selley: Occupy co-creator proposes post-science, 'supernatural' vision
- I suspect many would disagree. And that many broadly sympathetic readers will be suspicious of the socio-political entities White imagines emerging as the seeds of epiphany are sown. Picture “people's parties” like Greece's Syriza, or Spain's Podemos, ...
- The mock sex
- In The Woman Who Gets Married A Million Times, Bhavnani marries her cat, the city of Mumbai, her best friend, a fan, her tattoos, and herself, among other entities. Below are her vows to these 'spouses': to herself, she vows, 'With this ...
- Paul Di Filippo reviews Matt Ruff
- Alas, the Winthrop House proves to contain occult entities that resist her ownership. And discovery of the dead Winthrop's ties to the Order ramp up the complexities of the current-day plot.
Supernatural Entities Topics
Related searchesmonoclonal antibodies applications
washroom modern washroom architecture
serbo-croatian language phonology
hookes law zero-length springs
desert types of desert
darling scarp geology