- The technical definition of a superorganism is "a collection of agents which can act in concert to produce phenomena governed by the collective," phenomena ...
- Colonies Are Individuals: Revisiting the Superorganism Revival
- Revisiting the Superorganism Revival. Matt Haber. Abstract.
- Reviving the Superorganism - Joel Velasco
- Jul 25, 1988 Reviving the Superorganism. DAVID SLOAN WILSON AND ELLIOTr SOBER. Department of Biological Sciences, State University of New York, ...
- the superorganism concept - Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- SUPERORGANISM. CONCEPT. Pedro Augusto Da Pos Rodrigues.
- Capturing the superorganism: a formal theory of group adaptation
- Capturing the superorganism: a formal theory of group adaptation. A. GARDNER *| & A.
- The Global Superorganism - Principia Cybernetica Web
- submitted to: Journal of Social and Evolutionary Systems. The Global Superorganism: an evolutionary-cybernetic model of the emerging network society. Francis ...
- Green worms create a superorganism that becomes a giant seaweed
- They've taken sunbathing on sandy beaches to a whole new level. They also have a curious tendency to collect together in enormous groups, forming a kind of superorganism. These curious green flatworms – found along much of Europe's Atlantic coast ...
- Ants Form 'Superorganism' When Threatened
- Ants are so in tune with each other that they function as a single superorganism when under threat, new research finds.
- Adventures in the Science of the Superorganism
- At least one part of this superorganism theory is not all that unfamiliar, especially to anyone who remembers recent articles by Michael Pollan and others about what is often called “the brain in your gut.
- How publishing trends grow
- Science writer Jon Turney's I, Superorganism is just out in paperback, and in August Bodley Head will kick off the new publishing season with I Contain Multitudes by the Atlantic journalist and National Geographic Society blogger Ed Jong.
- Superorganism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A superorganism is an organism consisting of many organisms. The term is used most often to describe a social unit of eusocial animals, where division of ...
- The Superorganism: The Beauty, Elegance, and Strangeness of
- The Superorganism: The Beauty, Elegance, and Strangeness of Insect Societies [ Bert Hölldobler, Edward O. Wilson] on Amazon.com.
- BBC - Future - Homni: The new superorganism taking over Earth
- Jul 2, 2014 A new 'species' has emerged only in recent decades, says Gaia Vince, yet it is already having a huge effect on life on our planet. What is it?
- Are We Becoming a Superorganism? by Tim Flannery | The New
- May 28, 2009 But the human species is precisely not a superorganism: its Darwinian success is precisely due to that fact. We are capable of survival and ...
- The Secret Society Of Superorganisms : NPR
- Nov 29, 2008 Superorganism species consist of many individuals working within a self- sustaining social unit — like leafcutter ants.
Superorganism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superorganism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesproteus the myth of proteus
meaning of dreams about ugly
immortality symbols of immortality
rathfarnham lower dodder road
civilization ii technologies