Superpower Potential Superpowers
A selection of articles related to superpower potential superpowers.
Original articles from our library related to the Superpower Potential Superpowers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superpower Potential Superpowers.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Are You Psychic? How to Evaluate your Own PSI Talents.
- It is my belief that everyone has some psychic skill, which they choose to develop, ignore or eliminate to the best of their abilities. The following is a short ESP potential test that can be quickly evaluated with only "yes" or "no"...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Superpower Potential Superpowers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superpower Potential Superpowers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Weight of the Punch: British Ambition and Power
- Strategic planning is extremely difficult, not least because it requires decision-makers to invest in capabilities that need long lead times, against potential problems that are hard to predict and can emerge quickly. Faced with that general ...
- A former McKinsey partner shares the paradoxical strategy that can make you
- If that sounds familiar, and you find it difficult to extricate yourself from low-priority commitments for fear of offending people, learning how to deliver what's known as a "positive no" is like discovering a new superpower.
- Bill and Melinda Gates: What superpower do you wish you had?
- But for billions of families around the world, the challenges of energy and time are very different from ours -- and these challenges have a huge impact on their ability to realize their potential.
- Deadpool's Healing Factor Is A Realistic Superpower
- In Deadpool, Wade gains superpowers after being injected with a serum that “activates any mutant genes” lurking in his DNA. That means he was born with the potential to develop regeneration powers. (According to the comics and X-Men Origins: Wolverine ...