- Nine-year-old scientist has Supersaurus-sized ambitions
- (CBS News) DENVER -- A lot of kids are into dinosaurs, but few are as into dinosaurs as 9-year-old Eli Navant. He knows so much that he could write a book about dinosaurs -- in fact, he already did. "I'm working on my second," Eli says.
- Whales vs. Dinosaurs: What's the Biggest Animal of All Time?
- Supersaurus, Argentinosaurus, and Diplodocus were the largest creatures to ever walk the Earth, stretching more than 100 feet from their pencil-like teeth to their sinuous tails. But that “walked the Earth” clause is important.
- Here's How You Squeeze the Biggest Dinosaur Into a New York City Museum
- For as long as paleontologists have known about dinosaurs, there's been a friendly contest to discover the biggest.
- Where The New Titanosaur Weighs in Among the Biggest Dinosaurs Ever
- But it was later revealed that the bones of the proposed species actually came from an Brachiosaurus and a Supersaurus, which were jumbled together in a quarry. James-Jensen-ultrasaurus Paleontologist James Jensen stands by forefoot of Ultrasaurus.
- Climate debate heats up after 2015 described as warmest year on record
- The Cretaceous period has a possible world average of 82 degrees, no polar ice caps, and oceans 400 feet higher, most of N. America was an inland sea, but growth was phenomenal--the biggest dinosaurs ever like super saurus found in South America ...
Supersaurus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supersaurus books and related discussion.