A selection of articles related to superstition.
Original articles from our library related to the Superstition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superstition.
- Crow Lore
- Crow Lore One Crow Sorrow Two Crows Joy Three Crows a Wedding Four Crows a Boy Five crows Silver Six Crows Gold Seven Crows a Secret Never to be told. poem contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org Crows have in many cultures, been a bird used in divination,...
Symbology >> Animals
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
Superstition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superstition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Superstition and Rational Learning
- superstition that the guilty are more likely to drown than the innocent.
- Superstition Mountain Area Geology - Virtual Field Trip
- The Superstition Mountains are a historic region near Phoenix, Arizona, so we must travel there in order to get up close and personal with the geology.
- The Superstition of Divorce
- I. THE SUPERSTITION OF DIVORCE (1). It is futile to talk of reform without reference to form.
Suggested News Resources
- Hot Topics: Pregame superstitions
- WHAT WAS YOUR PREGAME TRADITION OR SUPERSTITION AS AN ATHLETE? Murph: I took it all too seriously. Looking back, I wish I had just enjoyed it more.
- Humanism award for anti-superstition activist
- An active anti-superstition activist, Nayak is the president of the Federation of Indian Rationalist Associations.
- Get Your Gameday Superstitions Ready, Bama Football is Almost Here
- And perhaps the most important thing to do is prepare for your gameday superstitions. Every season there is that little ritual and observance you gotta follow each and every gameday to ensure the best outcome for the Crimson Tide. "Poppycock!
- Businessmen and superstition
- I never got around to changing the way I spell my name, but superstitions like these are widely prevalent. Cricketers are known to be a very superstitious lot. Sachin Tendulkar always wears his left pad first.
Suggested Web Resources
- Stevie Wonder ~ Superstition - YouTube
- Mar 5, 2007 Stevie Wonder in the studio 1973 [Superstition] Add to stevie wonder " superstition"by cjhurt325922688755 views · Thumbnail 3:42.
- Superstition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Superstition is a belief in a non-physical (i.e. supernatural) causality: that one event causes another without any physical process linking the two events.
- Superstitions Old Wives Tales Beliefs & Misconceptions A-L
- Superstitions A to Z, as well as wedding and death superstitions.
- The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope.
Related searcheswanstead tube station
false position method example code
friedrich ferdinand runge