A selection of articles related to superstitions.
Original articles from our library related to the Superstitions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superstitions.
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Sneezing: A Symptom or A Symbol?
- "One sneeze, a wish Two sneezes, a kiss Three sneezes, a disappointment Four sneezes, a letter" As my household has spent the past two weeks fighting the fall version of the pit plague crud, in between the God Bless You's and doses of cough medicine,...
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Superstitions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superstitions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Superstitions of the Elizabethan Era
- Superstitions of the Elizabethan Era. By Richard Foss e do it without thinking.
- UK Superstition Survey
- Touching wood is the most popular UK superstition, followed by crossing fingers than old.
- legends, mysteries, superstitions, and
- degrees of success legends, mysteries, superstitions, and ghost stories! student high jinks. Superstitions.
- Some frontier remedies and superstitions.
- REMEDIES and SUPERSTITIONS. IVA A. DINGWALL.
Suggested News Resources
- James Blake doesn't do grunt work
- Page 2 sat down with Blake to talk about other non-cooking related things such as what he really thinks about women grunting in tennis, his superstitions and the other James Blake -- the one who's getting all the Google alerts.
- Hot Topics: Pregame superstitions
- WHAT WAS YOUR PREGAME TRADITION OR SUPERSTITION AS AN ATHLETE? Murph: I took it all too seriously. Looking back, I wish I had just enjoyed it more.
- Businessmen and superstition
- I never got around to changing the way I spell my name, but superstitions like these are widely prevalent. Cricketers are known to be a very superstitious lot. Sachin Tendulkar always wears his left pad first.
- Get Your Gameday Superstitions Ready, Bama Football is Almost Here
- And perhaps the most important thing to do is prepare for your gameday superstitions. Every season there is that little ritual and observance you gotta follow each and every gameday to ensure the best outcome for the Crimson Tide. "Poppycock!
- Any Hope That the ECB Will Stop Adhering to Superstitions?
- The NYT had a piece on the prospect that the euro zone countries might move to a closer fiscal union.
Suggested Web Resources
- Superstitions Old Wives Tales Beliefs & Misconceptions A-L
- Superstitions A to Z, as well as wedding and death superstitions.
- Superstition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Superstition is a belief in a non-physical (i.e. supernatural) causality: that one event causes another without any physical process linking the two events.
- CSI | Superstition Bash
- Common Superstitions. CSI is not responsible for the content of this advertisement.
- Bored.com - Old Superstitions
- The biggest list of superstitions on the web. Good Luck Superstitions • A frog brings good luck to the house it enters. • A spider spinning in the morning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescity of the same name
zhuyin keyboard layout
cardiac output equations
colonial militia in canada new france