A selection of articles related to superstitious.
Original articles from our library related to the Superstitious. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superstitious.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Argentum nitricum (Silver Nitrate)
- This is silver nitrate, a very 'warm' remedy, meaning that it fits warm-blooded people. There is also Argentum metallicum, the homoeopatic metal silver, and that one fits very chilly persons. Argentum nitricum and Argentum metallicum are quite alike, although...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Superstitious is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superstitious books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kreager: Superstitious Coffman gets first title
- MURFREESBORO — Randy Coffman is an admittedly superstitious person. This week the Riverdale first-year girls basketball coach has had seven dollars in coins in his pants pocket — six dollar coins and four quarters.
- For any superstitious bettor, UConn's cover one for the ages
- UConn's Jalen Adams celebrates after hitting a buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third overtime period Friday against Cincinnati. Photo: AP. MORE FROM: Howie Kussoy.
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen's Superstitious Fertility Plan
- On Monday's Jimmy Kimmel Live, John Legend stopped by to promote his new show, Underground. He also talked about his coming baby, with his wife, Chrissy Teigen. While the two were trying to get pregnant, Chrissy's mother helped them with a few Thai ...
- Very Superstitious
- Washing his face in urine—symbolically—was something my Soviet Jewish family often did for newborns, as part of an old superstitious belief.
- Paralyzed Baby Half-Buried in the Ground by Superstitious Parents
- A shocking incident of superstition has emerged from Bidar district of Karnataka. A nine-month-old baby was half-buried in the ground by his parents during the solar eclipse that occurred on Wednesday.
Related searchesbuddhist customs
activism types of activism
the portrait of a lady plot summary
falconry falconry around the world
adam and eve east of eden