Superstructure Sociological Concept
A selection of articles related to superstructure sociological concept.
Original articles from our library related to the Superstructure Sociological Concept. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Superstructure Sociological Concept.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Superstructure Sociological Concept is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Superstructure Sociological Concept books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ramkrishna Mukherjee
- If we go by the substantive scope, methodological sophistication, and volume of his published work, Mukherjee made a significant contribution to the making of sociology as a field of research in the second half of the 20th century.
- After Neoliberalism
- Trump is a billionaire, but his base of support rests among the people once identified by the sociologist Donald Warren as “middle American radicals.
- ARTISTS AND POWER
- I know well the Marxian model, hypothesizing “an economic base supporting and articulating a cultural superstructure.
- The Great Capitalist Climacteric
- “Applied to population, resources, and environment throughout the world,” the notion of a Great Climacteric, they wrote, “captures the idea of a period that is critical and where serious change for the worse may occur. It is a time of unusual danger.