A selection of articles related to supplication.
Original articles from our library related to the Supplication. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supplication.
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth. 6:4 And, ye fathers, provoke...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Therefore, my brethren, dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved. 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord. 4:3 And I entreat thee also, true...
New Testament >> Philippians
Supplication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supplication books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hit-and run: SC throws out supplication for CBI test on Salman
- Mumbai, Feburary 16 (CINEWS): The Supreme Court on Monday declined to enthrall a supplication looking for a CBI investigation into affirmations that Salman Khan and his relatives depended on degenerate means for getting exoneration for the Bollywood ...
- Dance Umbrella 2016 'Was Wonderful'
- Choreographed by the group's artistic director, Monica Campbell McFarlane, the religious piece began with dancing by a man and two women in a mood of supplication to the song Lord Have Mercy. The work ends with the full company rejoicing to Your ...
- Friday Sermon: Purity of heart leads to eternal success
- “Additionally, a sincere and submissive heart supplicating to Allah is one of the reasons for accepting prayers,” continues the sermon. Another hadith by Prophet Mohammed says: “Call upon Allah while being certain of being answered, and know that Allah ...
- South Africa: How Education Theory Could Be Used to Help Shape Genuine Democracy
- This suggests that change can only be achieved by supplication.
- We reap what we sow
- This supplication shows us that we should adopt an optimistic outlook about sickness and other misfortunes. Allah says: “Every soul must taste of death, and We try you with evil and with good, for ordeal. And unto Us you will be returned.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmike huckabee criticisms
japanese mythology creation myth
ecclesiastes placement in canon
iquots itsuki akiba
meaning of dreams about marigold
bangor maine geography