A selection of articles related to suppressant.
Original articles from our library related to the Suppressant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Suppressant.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Suppressant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Suppressant books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- We're a Whole Lot Closer to a Cure for Itching
- Since TRPV4 is present on the surface of skin cells, TRPV4-suppressant itch remedies will likely appear in the form of topically-applied ointments.
- Pfizer, Abbott India shares fall as regulator bans codeine cough syrups
- Doctors and health officials interviewed then had said that while drug abuse was a concern, the medicine was an effective cough suppressant.
- Allergies Or Cold? How To Tell The Difference
- Rest, lots of fluids taken orally, ibuprofen or acetaminophen to help with body aches and fever, and a cough suppressant to quell the cough. Many people are surprised how long a cold can last — up to fourteen days or so.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Research Center Makes Good
- Mostly used as the active ingredient in cough-suppressant formulations, dextromethorphan in animal models has shown to able to the protect neurons from glutamate excitotoxicity, hypoxia and ischemia, and inhibit microglial activation.
- Soyplus® NullaFlame™ Environmentally Friendly Fire Suppressant
- Fires result in billions in property losses, and more importantly, over thousands of deaths each year.