- 'Darwin Versus Deepak': Which Came First, Feelings, or the Brain?
- In a recent exchange in the Washington Post 'Answer Sheet' blog, Steven Newton rudely mocks Deepak Chopra's view that 'consciousness drives evolution', a view that would entail consciousness existing in some way intrinsic to the universe, and outside ...
- Pitirim Sorokin: expanding the radius of love
- By contrast, 'ideational' cultures prioritize mystical or 'supraconscious' reality, understood as that which is grasped intuitively through prayer, meditation, and spontaneously occurring spiritual and religious experiences.
- A tribute to Kailash Vajpeyi (1936-2015): India's modern Sufi poet
- Vajpeyi's writings were reflections on death and detachment through continuous dialogue between conscious and supraconscious. His poems, for example Dehant se hatkar (Beyond death), often had death as the dominant theme. Even when he wrote in ...
- Meditate and be Free
- This power helps convert your conscious thoughts to a supra-conscious spirit of awareness and awakens your inner powers and intuition. Meditation reduces anxiety, stress, tension and the desire for exclusive materialistic comfort.
- The Mystery of Music, Part II
- This is not the subconscious but a “supra-consciousness,” which part of the soul Labat seeks to discover in her second chapter, “Situating the Perception of Beauty.
Supraconscious is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supraconscious books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdestroyer escort french navy
list of mountains europe
discipline of the mind
greys anatomy criticism and praise