A selection of articles related to supreme god.
Original articles from our library related to the Supreme God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supreme God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Supreme God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supreme God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ISAAC NEWTON, SOCINIANISM AND “THE ONE SUPREME GOD
- AND “THE ONE SUPREME GOD”. Stephen David Snobelen … we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
- THE SUPREME GOD REIGNS OVER ALL
- THE SUPREME GOD REIGNS OVER ALL. Lessons in Daniel (Chapters 1-3) by Paul G. Apple, February 2003.
- THE SUPREME GOD: ENJOYER OF YAGYA
- THE SUPREME GOD: ENJOYER OF YAGYA. In Chapter 3, Arjun said, “Lord !
- The Concept of God in Hinduism
- The NasadiyaSukta states that the Supreme Being is both the. Unmanifest and the The Prasna Upanishad says that God is the Supreme.
Suggested News Resources
- About bliss
- There are societies that don't think of God and don't believe in the Supreme. God is a creation of thought. So God is a conclusion and a suggestion.
- Janmashtami: The festival that is celebrated with joy and enthusiasm
- Krishna is also worshipped as a supreme god in his own right by numerous sects around the world. Sri Krishna Janmashtami, also known as Sri Krishna Jayanti, Gokulashtami and Krishnashtami, celebrates the birthday of Lord Krishna.
- Day of Devotion
- According to Hindu mythology, Sri Krishna was born on this day, as an avatar of deity Vishnu, the supreme God, to protect the good and banish the evil in the world.
- Togo (MNN) ― Since the completion of a New Testament translation project
- Joshua Project reports show that the Gangam traditionally have followed ethnic beliefs and practices, including the belief in a supreme god and creator who will judge and render punishment after death, and the practice of ancestral spirit worship.
Suggested Web Resources
- Dancing with Siva, Mandala 4: Our Supreme God
- Our Supreme God. Fire is His head, the sun and moon His eyes, space His ears, the Vedas His speech, the wind His breath, the universe His heart.
- biblical studies: The Deity of God, Part 2, The Supreme God, His
- THE SUPREME GOD, HIS SPIRIT, AND HIS SON.
- Who is the supreme god of Hinduism
- To understand who the supreme god of Hinduism is we must know the seven basic forces, which the seven basic Hindu gods represent.
- Is Shiva the Supreme Lord?
- With names such as Mahādeva (“the great god”) and Naṭarāja (“the king of worshipers are called) devote their lives to him, viewing him as the Supreme Lord .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Supreme God Topics
Related searcheselmo fernando
alfred jarry biography and works
list of geometric shapes
habbo hotel moderator staff
dream dictionary viper