A selection of articles related to supreme god.
Original articles from our library related to the Supreme God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Supreme God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Supreme God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supreme God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'God Save the Queen' Reigns Supreme as Plan to Scrap National Anthem at
- The U.K.'s national anthem "God Save the Queen" will continue playing at British sporting events, despite a push by the Labour Party to change the song to something more "English.
- 'In God We Trust' Draws Debate Over Its Public Display
- Ten states currently have laws that either allow or require the motto to be posted in schools or public buildings and the U.S. Supreme Court has not ruled on whether it is constitutional.
- God's will on Supreme Court
- Doesn't the right wing realize that this unexpected death (Justice Antonin Scalia) is their God's way of re-balancing the court. Obviously, God didn't approve of recent judgments and wanted to put a stop to it before any more bad judgments could be made.
- Border clinic staff fear contested Texas law will make women take abortion
- "The challenge is big, but God is greater," she said.
- Potential nominee for Supreme Court may make history
- Hinduism, the faith of less than 1 percent of the American public, includes many gods and a belief in reincarnation.
Supreme God Topics
Related searchesdream analysis canopy
kobe bryant early life
port of liverpool history
geography of thailand
western sahara subdivisions
history of patna the nawabs