- Domattina l'estremo saluto all'alpino “Ciccio” Battaggia
- Domani alle 10.15, alla sala del commiato di Santa Bona, adiacente al crematorio «Supremum Vale», si terrà l'estremo saluto all'alpino Luigi« Ciccio» Battaggia, scomparso nei giorni scorsi.
- Revisiting the concept of a symmetric index of agreement for continuous datasets
- Quantifying how close two datasets are to each other is a common and necessary undertaking in scientific research. The Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient r is a widely used measure of the degree of linear dependence between two data series, ...
- Date Stamping Bubbles In Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT)
- We test for the existence of single and multiple bubble periods in four Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) indices using the Supremum Augmented Dickey-Fuller (SADF) and the Generalized SADF. These methods allow us to estimate the beginning and the ...
- Blog comment, collab help man attack old maths problem
- Chris Cesare in Nature reported on Friday that Terence Tao successfully attacked the Erdős discrepancy problem by building on an online collaboration. Tao is a professor in the math department at UCLA. He works primarily in mathematical areas of ...
- In Other Words column: Romans called death a 'debt of nature'
- The ancient Romans had many expressions and words for death and dying, such as “diem supremum obire.” Another phrase was “abiit ad maiores” (he or she has gone to the ancestors); and they described death as a debt of nature (“debitum naturae”).
Supremum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Supremum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheseuphemism doublespeak
diamondback rattlesnake habitat
richard williamson vatican
tomica tomica limited series