- Surat inches closer to becoming India's diamond trading hub
- Surat: Dwindling demand of polished diamonds across the world, severe liquidity crisis, drastic reduction of more than 15 per cent in polished diamond exports and other factors concerning the trade have not deterred diamond merchants to invest in the ...
- Surat, Rajkot among cleanest railway stations: Survey
- New Delhi, March 17 (IANS): Surat and Rajkot in Gujarat are among the 10 cleanest railway stations in India, according to a survey report released here on Thursday by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu.
- Rickshaws for senior citizens at Surat station
- SURAT: Now, senior citizens and physically challenged persons can avail facility of open auto-rickshaw on railway platforms at Surat and Navasari.
- Creeks become dumping site for industrial waste in Surat
- Surat: Amid tall claims by the Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB), Diamond City's creeks have literally turned into illegal dumping sites for hazardous waste from the industries in Panoli, Ankleshwar and Bharuch.
Surat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Surat books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvulcan star trek cuisine
animals in space
north india traditional economy
horse colic displacement colic
cities and towns in greece