A selection of articles related to surrealist drama.
Original articles from our library related to the Surrealist Drama. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Surrealist Drama.
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Ignatia is a medicine for grief and anguish. It relieves and heals acute emotional pain and physical complaints resulting from it. Situations that might ask for Ignatia are for instance: sudden loss of a loved one, death of a human being or an animal, rape,...
Remedies >> Remedies I
- Planet: Neptune Sign: Pisces A strange characteristic of Neptune is that this gassy planet radiates trice as much warmth as it receives from the Sun; the planet gives himself away, analogous to the compassionate and self-sacrificing nature of Pisces. Lord...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Surrealist Drama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Surrealist Drama books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Surrealismus v množném èísle. Guillaume Apollinaire, Ivan Goll a
- of Tiresias, subtitled a 'surrealist drama.
- Selected Documents from the Judson Poets' Theater Archives
- pairing of a contemporary Western satire and surrealist drama reflected the young company's expansive ambitions.
- Wadsworth Atheneum in cooperation with R6211 Aft W&yS
- Intentionally avoiding a narrative storyline, lesurun uses language poetically and in a non-discursive manner.
- Gershman, Herbert S. The Surrealist Revolution in France. Ann Arbor: The Biographical Encyclopedia and Whole' Who of the American Theatre.
Suggested News Resources
- Edinburgh Festival 2011 diary: first time at the Fringe
- Actor and festival virgin Sam Holmes shares his experiences of staging a brave new surrealist drama in Edinburgh. Venues: They do not think your theatre company is a unique special snowflake. They work like a perfect machine.
Suggested Web Resources
- Surrealism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Surrealism is a cultural movement that began in the early 1920s, and is best known for the ... Louis Aragon, Backs to the Wall, in The Drama Review 18.4 ( Dec.
- Surrealism Study Guide - n/a - eNotes.com
- Surrealism inspired related movements in painting, sculpture, drama, and film, and has had a lasting influence on the creative arts as a whole.
- Surrealism was a literary, artistic and revolutionary movement, founded in Paris during the 1920s.
- Western drama: Twentieth-Century Drama — Infoplease.com
- During the 20th cent.
- Absurd Drama - Martin Esslin
- Apollinaire's play Les Mamelles de Tiresias ('The Breasts of Tiresias') was the first play to be labelled by its author as 'a surrealist drama'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Surrealist Drama Topics
dream interpretation skiing
themes in blade runner paranoia
la marseillaise history
spider-man 2 plot summary
fascism fascist mottos and sayings