- Survivors describe chaos of Ivory Coast attack
- GRAND-BASSAM, Ivory Coast -- Survivors of the first attack by Islamic extremists in Ivory Coast described scenes of confusion and fear as the jihadists gunned down defenseless civilians at a beachfront resort area. The attack left 16 dead.
- Nearly 29% of cancer survivors face financial burden: 7 findings
- Nearly 29 percent of cancer survivors are financially burdened as a result of their cancer diagnosis and/or treatment, a study published in CANCER, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society, indicates.
- Firefighters' reports describe rescuing survivors of Sweet Tomatoes crash
- NEWTON, Mass. —Newly released reports describe how first responders rushed to help survivors inside a badly damaged restaurant, despite a gas leak and risk of collapse, after a car slammed through the wall. DA promises 'full and thorough' probe into ...
- Negotiations stop on settlement for NL residential school survivors
- More time to reach settlement in N.L. residential schools case · Residential school survivor 'elated' by settlement talks · Lawsuit over N.
- Cancer survivors may face cardiovascular complications
- For all cancer survivors, the heart dangers are magnified if they receive both chemo and radiation; if they have recurrent cancer; or if they have pre-existing heart disease or high blood pressure.
Survivors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Survivors books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.