A selection of articles related to surya deva.
Original articles from our library related to the Surya Deva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Surya Deva.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Surya Deva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Surya Deva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rahu and Ketu took revenge on Sun and Moon – Here's why
- Soon after acquiring the pot of nectar, Mohini started distributing it to the Devas. On seeing this, an Asura named Svarbhanu, who learnt of Mohini's trick, sat amidst the Devas to get a share of the Amrit.
- Tamil Nadu round-up
- I div: CFC 3 (Prakash, Rajesh Raja, Sankar Raja) bt GS FC 2 (Maniesh,Velu); RVS College FC 5 (Bala Ganesh 3, Prasanna, Vibin) bt Doss Memorial FC 0; Royal Sports Club 4 (Vivek 2, Ramkumar, Ponpandi) bt SBM College FC 0; GS FC 2 (Surya, Velu) bt ...
- Spears speak about the glorious past of akhara
- At Pancha Dashanam Niranjani akhara, 'Surya Prakash' and 'Chandra Prakash' are the two spears, who reflect the glory of Sanyasis who fought against the enemies using them in battle of Dharma.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Surya Deva Topics
Related searchestalmudic period
siquijor people and culture
troy mcclure quotes
mental retardation signs
a clockwork orange film controversy