A selection of articles related to surya namakara.
Original articles from our library related to the Surya Namakara. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Surya Namakara.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Surya Namakara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Surya Namakara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- BalaGokulam: A class for children to learn and appreciate the roots of Indian American culture, spiritual growth via shlokas, mental growth via yoga meditation, pranayaam and physical growth via yoga and Surya Namaskar. Sundays, 2:30-4 p.m.
- A two-in-one tone up
- Like in a Surya Namaskar, the compound movement helps in strengthening muscles. Besides being highly effective for weight loss and muscle-toning, they can be immensely gratifying when you get through them. Along with the popular varieties, burpees ...
- Under the sky, over the mat
- The ideal routine, according to them, is: Wake up at 3 a.m., drink a quarter litre of water, freshen up, and do yoga (includes chanting Om, Surya Namaskar, and Pranayama) between 4 a.
- 5 Interesting Facts About Suryanamaskar
- Since ancient times, Yoga has been considered a process of purification of mind, body and soul. Today, we aspire towards achieving a healthy body and are allured by its health benefits. One such exercise that can help us achieve this is 'Surya Namaskar'.