A selection of articles related to surya namaskar.
Original articles from our library related to the Surya Namaskar. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Surya Namaskar.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Surya Namaskar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Surya Namaskar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Interesting Facts About Suryanamaskar
- Since ancient times, Yoga has been considered a process of purification of mind, body and soul. Today, we aspire towards achieving a healthy body and are allured by its health benefits. One such exercise that can help us achieve this is 'Surya Namaskar'.
- Hundreds perform surya namaskar
- Mysuru: Hundreds of yoga enthusiasts including foreigners who are getting yoga training in various gurukulas in the city participated in the mass 108 Surya Namaskar as part of Rathasaptami, the seventh day of Maghamasa in Hindu calendar in front of ...
- Yoga under the morning sky
- The ideal routine, according to them, is: Wake up at 3 a.m., drink a quarter litre of water, freshen up, and do yoga (includes chanting Om, Surya Namaskar, and Pranayama) between 4 a.
- BalaGokulam: A class for children to learn and appreciate the roots of Indian American culture, spiritual growth via shlokas, mental growth via yoga meditation, pranayaam and physical growth via yoga and Surya Namaskar. Sundays, 2:30-4 p.m.
- How to do Surya Namaskar: Steps and Benefits
- How to do Surya Namaskar: Steps and Benefits Without the sun, there will be no life on earth.