- India: the land of snake charmers and scientists!
- The first physician to have mended a severed nose almost 26 centuries ago was an Indian – Sushruta. He was one of the earliest surgeons in recorded history who left behind a book called, “Sushruta Samhita”, explaining his surgical methods, in which ...
- Mystic Mantra: Homosexuality and the Vedas
- Sushruta Samhita (Sharira Sthana, chapter 3, verse 4) states that the preponderance of semen over ovum begets a male child; that of ovum over semen begets a female child; and equal potency of both results in a neuter child. Sushruta Samhita (Sharira ...
- Jack of all fruits: The quintessentially Indian kathal, a produce like no other
- The quintessentially Indian kathal or phanas is a produce like no other, traversing the spectrum from 'the poor man's fruit' to being mentioned in ancient texts like the Charaka Samhita, Susruta Samhita, Jataka Tales and Sangam literature.
- The Sushruta Samhita and Plastic Surgery in Ancient India, 6th century BC
- The Sushruta Samhita is commonly dated to the 6 th century B.C., and is attributed to the physician Sushruta (meaning 'very famous' in Sanskrit).
- Vaishnavism and homosexuality
- Vedic medical texts like the Sushruta Samhita declare homosexuality to be inborn (discussing it only in chapters on embryological development) and texts concerned with human sexuality (the Kama Shastra) refer to homosexuals as a “third sex” ...
- Sushruta Samhita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sushruta Samhita (सुश्रुतसंहिता, IAST: Suśrutasaṃhitā, literally " Suśruta's Compendium") is an ancient Sanskrit text on medicine and surgery, and ...
- Sushruta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . Main article: Sushruta Samhita. The Suśruta-saṃhitā, in its extant form, in 184 chapters contains descriptions of 1,120 ...
- An English translation of the Sushruta samhita, based on original
- An English translation of the Sushruta samhita, based on original Sanskrit text. Edited and published by Kaviraj Kunja Lal Bhishagratna. With a full and ...
- Full text of "An English translation of the Sushruta samhita, based on
- Full text of "An English translation of the Sushruta samhita, based on original Sanskrit text. Edited and published by Kaviraj Kunja Lal Bhishagratna. With a full ...
- The Sushruta Samhita and Plastic Surgery in Ancient India, 6th
- Dec 26, 2014 The Sushruta Samhita is commonly dated to the 6 th century B.C., and is attributed to the physician Sushruta (meaning 'very famous' in ...
Sushruta Samhita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sushruta Samhita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sushruta Samhita Topics
Related searcheslist of deities zulu
rebellion types of rebellion
mortar weapon design
george orwell education
transportation in egypt waterways
list of most common surnames russia