- Sushruta Samhita (sōō·shrōōˑ·t säm·hēˑ·t ),. n.
- Sushruta – the Clinician – Teacher par Excellence
- History of Medicine.
- p[qmoå?y;y" aq;t" svR.Ut…cNt;x;rIr' Vy;:y;Sy;m" 1 yqov;c .gv;n( /NvNt
- pu®W;íetn;vNtoågu,; abIj/m;R,oåp[sv/m;R,o m?ySq/m;R,íeit 9. [Sushruta] x;rIrSq;n [Sushruta] su≈uts'iht;.
- p[qmoå?y;y" aq;to i√v[,Iy' …c…k‚Tst' Vy;:y;Sy;m" 1 yqov;c .gv;n
- xo…,te>y" k<@USf⁄r,cumcum;ym;np[;y" p;<@ü`nrˇ_;ß;vI ceit v;-.
- p[qmoå?y;y" aq;toå•p;nr=;kLp' Vy;:y;Sy;m" 1 yqov;c .gv;n( /NvNt·r" 2
- xucyo d…=,; d=; …vnIt;" ip[ydxRn;" 14 s'…v.
- Sushruta: The father of Indian surgery and ophthalmology
- Sushruta is the most celebrated physician and surgeon in India.
- Medicinal Uses for Coriander
- In the ancient text of the Sushruta Samita, coriander is referred to as Kustumvari, which was commonly used raw and undried for digestion, as a demulcent, for thirst and to relieve burning sensations of the skin.
- Siglos de trasplantes
- En el siglo II antes de Cristo, el cirujano indio Sushruta documentó el uso de piel humana extraída del cuerpo para reparar los destrozos sufridos por una nariz.
- Sushruta: the father of Indian surgery and ophthalmology.
- Sushruta is the most celebrated physician and surgeon in India. Though he practiced during the 5th century B.C.
- ISPUB - Sushruta: The first Plastic Surgeon in 600 B.C.
- Feb 13, 2009 Citation: S. Saraf & R. S.
Sushruta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sushruta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.