A selection of articles related to sushumna nadi.
Original articles from our library related to the Sushumna Nadi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sushumna Nadi.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sushumna Nadi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sushumna Nadi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ida and Pingala
- Together they form a caduceus, two snakes spiraling their way around the sushumna nadi. The interaction between ida and pingala corresponds to the internal dance between intuition and rationality, consciousness and vital power, and right and left brain ...
- Ramayan Through Kundalini Yoga
- “Charana Charite Patti” is interpreted as the path of Kundalini, and the first verse of the Sundara Kanda “Tatho Ravana Nithayah” is interpreted by Sharma to refer to Hanuman traversing the sushumna nadi of the Kundalini.
- Delusion Sign of Tamasic Traits
- This city is watered by three rivers called nadis—the ida, pingala and the sushumna. They are perennial rivers and they carry the qualities of sattva (existence), rajas (dynamism) and tamas (inertia). These three rivers are interdependent too.
- When Should Kids Start Yoga?
- Ida, pingala and sushumna are three Sanskrit terms that are relevant here. Ida lies to the left of the spine and is your ... At this age, children were introduced to sun salutations, nadi shodhana pranayama and the gayatri mantra.
- Symbolism of Yajna and Bali in Nabakalebara
- It represents Ida and Pingala 'nadis' inside the backbone, which are intertwined like two slimy fishes.
Sushumna Nadi Topics
Related searchesmount sapo
burmese language dialects and accents
kingdom of kaffa history
unbreakable elijah prices power
simple harmonic motion
rodrigues island natural history