A selection of articles related to sushumna.
Original articles from our library related to the Sushumna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sushumna.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sushumna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sushumna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vị thượng tọa và pháp môn Yoga thất truyền khiến cả thế giới ngỡ ngàng
- Thượng tọa Thích Huệ Đăng sinh năm 1940, quê ở Sài Gòn. Trước năm 1975, trong thời gian tu luyện ở núi Cấm (Châu Đốc, An Giang), ông đã được học 2 pháp môn là Kriya Yoga và Sushumna Yoga. Sau này, Thượng tọa ngộ thêm pháp môn Chakra ...
- Ramayan Through Kundalini Yoga
- “Charana Charite Patti” is interpreted as the path of Kundalini, and the first verse of the Sundara Kanda “Tatho Ravana Nithayah” is interpreted by Sharma to refer to Hanuman traversing the sushumna nadi of the Kundalini.
- Delusion Sign of Tamasic Traits
- This city is watered by three rivers called nadis—the ida, pingala and the sushumna. They are perennial rivers and they carry the qualities of sattva (existence), rajas (dynamism) and tamas (inertia). These three rivers are interdependent too.
- When Should Kids Start Yoga?
- Ida, pingala and sushumna are three Sanskrit terms that are relevant here. Ida lies to the left of the spine and is your active breath while pingala is cooling and lies on the right of the spine. Sushumna runs through the spinal column.
Related searchesbit shift
carroll county georgia history
ardour audio processor mixing
james jamerson funk machine
compound aaba forms