A selection of articles related to sushumna.
Original articles from our library related to the Sushumna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sushumna.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sushumna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sushumna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AQUARIAN WIND 6: SUSHUMNA
- AQUARIAN WIND 6: SUSHUMNA. The Nadis. There is a subtle body underlying the physical body; it is also called the etheric or vital body.
- TECHNIQUE OF KRIYA YOGA The Sushumna, the centrally located
- TECHNIQUE OF KRIYA YOGA.
- ICriya Yoga Initiation
- Sushumna. -11-. 12X12X12X12.
- Caduceus Nadis along the Spine pingala (ends in right nostril
- sushumna. (the central nadi) ida (ends in left nostril). Nadi Shodhanam.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Sushumna, Ida and Pingala: Nadis of the subtle body
- The role of the subtle channels called Nadis : Ida, Pingala and Sushumna in Kundalini Yoga.
- The Human Chakra System
- The sushumna runs up and down the central axis of the body within the spine, between the crown (top of the head) and sacrum.
- Kundalini Awakening - Prana flows in Sushumna
- Sushumna awakening is part of Kundalini arising. Sushumna awakening is when Prana flows in the central channel of Sushumna.
Related searchescharles brandon
consciousness access consciousness
lindy basic tandem position
bartow florida history
center for talented youth nevermores