- A Harbour of Holistic Healing
- Hundred sun salutations and nothing less—Dr Vinod Balakrishnan, Spa Director of the newly launched Jiva Grande spa at the Taj Palace, New Delhi, greets the day by paying his respects to the first rays of the most potent life source, the sun.
- Time to say halo!
- The philosophy of a spa is all about going back to one's self. These therapies help you give time to your body and mind. It is like a journey within” expressed Dr.
- Mastering the drill of democracy
- A kind of 'yoga' was unleashed — bhayayoga, the yoga of multiple fears in which mauna (silence), sushupti (willed stupor), and savata (immobility) featured strong.
- Mystery of 'Swapnabati Mantra' in Nabakalebara
- Mandukya Upanishad classifies consciousness into three stages; 'jagrat', 'swapna' and 'sushupti'. Modern psychoanalysis terms them as conscious, subconscious and unconscious states of the brain.
- Daytime Emmy Awards Winners – Best Drama A Tie As 'Y&R,' 'General Hospital
- The Daytime Emmys brought a soap-opera-ish end to its return to television with a tie for the night's biggest award: Best Drama. The Young and The Restless and Days of Our Lives split that one.
Sushupti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sushupti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessialk ziggurat
dream symbol seeing carnations
red deer in north america
joseph volotsky background
talking heads post break-up
new jersey high crime rate