A selection of articles related to sustenance farmers.
Original articles from our library related to the Sustenance Farmers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sustenance Farmers.
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Sustenance Farmers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sustenance Farmers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dhrooti Vyas, Student Participant
- Therefore, rural farmers utilize small scale “chakki” style mills with a productivity rate of approximately 1.6-2.
- Types of private holdings and their role in subsistence of rural
- rural employment, rural subsistence and population retention (Laki 2004).
- struggling sustenance farmers into a nation of starving collective farmers. Tanzania's socialist underpinnings began to dislodge in the 1980s.
- A united front: European Union enlargement, the common
- integration offers many Poles much opportunity, the two million plus sustenance farmers will not benefit from EU agricultural subsidies.
Suggested News Resources
- What Does an Ice Cream Cone Have to Do With Art?
- The son of uneducated sustenance farmers, he rose socially to become a master cabinetmaker who made a lot of money and drank a lot of alcohol.
- Uganda Health Ministry: three million people at risk of river blindness
- He emphasized that many of the victims of the disease are sustenance farmers in rural areas of the country. River blindness has affected agricultural development, causing hunger, poverty and increased school drop-out rates according to Mugisha.
Suggested Web Resources
- Centre Region (Cameroon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sustenance farmers first clear small patches of forest.
- What if I want a tiny farm? - farming subsistence acres | Ask
- My mother grew up on a sustenance farm. They had a horse plow, a cow for milk, and a few chickens/pigs.
- Searching for Sustenance: Farmers' Market or CSA
- Mar 31, 2011 Should you shop at a Farmers' Market, or should you subscribe to a CSA .
- About the Builder - Harvey Harman
- Harvey's vision turned Sustenance Farm into a national model as both farm and educational facility.