- Number of obese Indian teens nearly doubles in 5 years
- "Earlier, children's diets in most Indian households included a lot of vegetables and lentils," said epidemiologist Sutapa Agarwal from the Public Health Foundation of India.
- Number of Obese Teens in India Has Doubled in Last 5 Years, Says Health Minister
- “Earlier, children's diets in most Indian households included a lot of vegetables and lentils,” said epidemiologist Sutapa Agarwal from the Public Health Foundation of India.
- Desire for male child triggering stillbirths in country: Study
- These drugs are known to be high in testosterone and some may also contain steroids which could be harming the foetus,” said Dr Sutapa Neogi, author of the study which was published in the Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology journal. The study was ...
- Powerful play kicks off International Women's Month
- Seattle's SEVEN director, Anita Montgomery, and Seattle cast member, Dr. Sutapa Basu, Executive Director of the University of Washington's Women's Center and co-chair of its task force against human trafficking, previewed this weekend's sold-out event.
- Gala honors women turning the tide toward a more equitable future
- Sutapa Basu, executive director of the Women's Center, would like more students to be able to use the center, but says there simply aren't enough funds. Thirty percent of the center's funding comes from the state.
Sutapa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sutapa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdouble jeopardy
sea monster legendary sea monsters
marigolds short story