A selection of articles related to sutta nipata.
Original articles from our library related to the Sutta Nipata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sutta Nipata.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Sutta Nipata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sutta Nipata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Caste Is The Cruellest Exclusion
- Caste is a form of social exclusion that is firmly entrenched because it is justified by religious scriptures. Brahmanic theory gave religious sanction to an unequal society.
- Salla-Sutta, 'de doorn' een meditatie over de dood
- Het woord nipata heeft geen eensluidende betekenis. Soms wordt het vertaald als sectie of deel. Maar hier tegenover staat dan dat het laatste hoofdstuk van de Sutta-Nipata dan weer 'vragen' als titel heeft.
- Dr Adikaram's 'nationalism' lesson
- He was greatly influenced by the Sutta Nipata, one of the oldest Buddhist texts conveying inner liberation which is not contained in nationalism nor organized religion, custom, rituals, tradition and language which people have taken to be part of Buddhism.
- Using Communication Technologies Mindfully
- A burgeoning collection of communication technologies is often blamed for decreased empathy and attention spans. What if the problem lies not with the technology, but with the attitude of the user? By Jon Mitchell March 2015 ...
- Daily Meditation: World AIDS Day
- We all need help maintaining our personal spiritual practice. We hope that these Daily Meditations, prayers and mindful awareness exercises can be part of bringing spirituality alive in your life.
Related searchestesticle cuffs
currency ancient rome
advanced dungeons and dragons
beehive beekeeping skeps