- How Do You Break the Mind of an Elephant?
- Credit: Suvasini Ramaswamy. These are not metaphors. These are real world questions that I walked away with on a rainy June afternoon, after a visit to the Dubare elephant camp situated on the banks of the Kaveri river in Karnataka.
- Sri Meenakshi Temple Celebrates the Navarathri Festival with Highlight of
- HOUSTON: Navaratri is a Hindu festival of nine nights dedicated to the worship of the goddess Shakti, as the emanating power, the essence and the creative manifestation of the Supreme Being. The tenth day is commonly referred to as Vijayadashami or ...
- What a Glass Menagerie in Harvard Tells Us About the Art of Science
- In the middle of Harvard's bustling campus lies a time capsule – a glass menagerie from a bygone era. It is housed in Victorian cabinets proudly displaying nearly 4,300 three-dimensional botanical specimens, representing some 840 species of plants from ...
Suvasini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Suvasini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescold welding
age of mythology archers
shivaji afzal khan
croke park future expansion