- How Do You Break the Mind of an Elephant?
- Credit: Suvasini Ramaswamy. These are not metaphors. These are real world questions that I walked away with on a rainy June afternoon, after a visit to the Dubare elephant camp situated on the banks of the Kaveri river in Karnataka.
- Sri Meenakshi Temple Celebrates the Navarathri Festival with Highlight of
- HOUSTON: Navaratri is a Hindu festival of nine nights dedicated to the worship of the goddess Shakti, as the emanating power, the essence and the creative manifestation of the Supreme Being. The tenth day is commonly referred to as Vijayadashami or ...
- What a Glass Menagerie in Harvard Tells Us About the Art of Science
- In the middle of Harvard's bustling campus lies a time capsule – a glass menagerie from a bygone era. It is housed in Victorian cabinets proudly displaying nearly 4,300 three-dimensional botanical specimens, representing some 840 species of plants from ...
Suvasini is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Suvasini books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoral snake
acolyte anglican tradition