- Karma Sutra: Evolution of 'dharma' through the ages
- It was generally specific to one's caste and this concept is called – “sva-dharma” (caste duty). Gradually, the meaning of “dharma” changed and acquired a universal appeal.
- Despite India's warning, Nepal adopts constitution; first statute in South
- India believes that the Nepali political leaders didn't exercise the flexibility to bring on board all regions and sections of society.
- Manu Smriti: The Left-Liberal tool for undermining Hinduism
- It is Svadharma (personal duty) of Brahamanas to chant Vedic mantras and perform Vedic rituals for the welfare of the whole society, including Shudras.
- International Yoga Day: World waits in awe to celebrate India's moment as
- Selfless sharing of her philosophy and spirituality has always been part of India's Svadharma. India is once again getting closer to its true nature. Two, the internationalisation of Yoga will aid harmony and peace.
Svadharma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Svadharma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesafc champions league history
avro vulcan design and prototypes
estes kefauver the kefauver committee
massachusetts points of interest
planet waves recording sessions
melbourne cup handicap
masters of the universe characters