- Stepping in the Same River Twice: The Yoga of Birthdays
- Is there any continuity of identity over time? What is it? How do we know it?
- Polishing the Mirror
- When we use the yoga practice of svadhyaya—self-reflection—effectively, our actions become much more than a way to achieve something external; they become a mirror in which we can learn to see ourselves more deeply. If we are willing to look at ...
- 'Rote Learning is Not Bad, That's How the Vedas Were Passed Down'
- CHENNAI: In an age where academics are resorting to Facebook as a learning tool, some college principals like to stick to their guns of tradition.
- Veganism: Ultimate alignment of values, conduct
- In the practice of yoga, svadhyaya is one of the five niyamas (the ethical practices relating to our internal environment of body, mind and spirit — how we relate to and treat ourselves).
- Know Thyself: How to stop trash talking
- As we continue our introspective self-study of svadhyaya, we become observers of our speech. How many trash talks lurk in our bags of tricks?
Svadhyaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Svadhyaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfeng shui and illness
era of good feeling
hsi lai temple history
jf-17 thunder weapon systems