- Hatha Yoga: origini, benefici e posizioni principali
- Le origini dello Hatha Yoga si perdono nei secoli ma esistono due testi antichi testi che vengono considerati i riferimenti principali per questa pratica: gli Yoga Sutra di Patanjali e lo Hatha Yoga Pradipika di Svatmarama.
- Regulate the mind field
- The first — Hatha Yoga Pradipika written by Swami Svatmarama (15th century CE) — outlines 15 asanas. The Gheranda Samhita (late 17th century CE) lists 32 asanas and explains how they are to be done. The Shiva Samhita (18th century CE) presents four ...
- Stressed? Here are some yoga techniques to give you some relief
- In the 15th/16th century AD, two sages, namely Svatmarama and Gheranda, wrote separate books on yogic postures and pranayam (meaning extension of the life force or breath). In these books, they detailed the procedures, benefits and safety aspects of ...
- A rare kind of book club
- Interest in Indian history is near universal, says Subbiah Yadalam, the founder of the Rare Book Society of India.
Svatmarama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Svatmarama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
flag of texas the burnet flag
john a stormer
standard ml code examples
spore game development history
carmilla film and book adaptations
victoria australia religion