- "The Conqueror [Buddha] taught openness [sunyata: emptiness] as the refutation of guarded by the tiger on its door, that is a part of the Swayambhu complex. .
- Emergence of Kalacakratantra
- and unsubstantiality (Sunyata-Murtih) WhiCh 15 Conneded with Karuna as . AdiBuddha or Svayambhu producing Avalokita by medita- tion.
- Buddhism in Nepal
- Buddha, and Brahma with Adibuddha, the Svayambhu, i.e.
- Digitization of Sanskrit Buddhist Texts in Nepal
- Samadhi based on Equanimity, sunyata and Bodhicitta to be acquired by a ..
- Lumbini journal 2007
- Hima Gurung, Dr. Swayambhu Tuladhar and Mr. Sujan Shakya ..
- A selection of articles related to Svayambhu-sunyata.
- "The Conqueror [Buddha] taught openness [sunyata: emptiness] as the refutation of guarded by the tiger on its door, that is a part of the Swayambhu complex.
- Religious Syncretism and
- which is synonym to Sunyata. Sunyata itself is the seed of truth. Maitri is symbolic in .
- Jamcho: Nagarjuna Hill
- The Swayambhu chronicles by Nas Lung Ngang-dbang Do-rje, mention about .
Svayambhu Sunyata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Svayambhu Sunyata books and related discussion.