A selection of articles related to swadhisthana chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the Swadhisthana Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swadhisthana Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Swadhisthana Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swadhisthana Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Kabbalistic View of the Chakras Rebekah Kenton Mooladhara
- Swadhisthana Chakra (Sacral); Hod-Nezah. Reaching Swadhisthana means that one is starting to penetrate the Hod-Nezah threshold of the unconscious.
- "Kundalini Tantra"
- Practices for Ajna Chakra. 5. Practices for Mooladhara Chakra.
- LEVEL 1
- Anahata Chakra support. Paschimottanasana – Seated. Forward Bend.
- LEVEL 4
- Anahata Chakra support. Paschimottanasana – Seated.
Suggested News Resources
- Vampirii energetici: Cum îi recunoşti şi cum te fereşti de ei?
- un fior pe şira spinării, te ia cu frig. ţi se înmoaie genunchii fără un motiv aparent.
Suggested Web Resources
- Swadhisthana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Swadhisthana chakra is shown as having six petals, bearing the Sanskrit letters ba, bha, ma, ya, ra, and la. The seed sound in the centre is vam.
- Second Chakra: swadhisthan, swadhistana, svadishana
- "Swadhisthan Chakra: The second chakra is the chakra of creativity, pure attention and pure knowledge.
- Swadhisthana Chakra - Jivamukti Yoga Center
- Swadhisthana Chakra: Level Two How to Purify the Chakras. Introduction: Chakra means wheel. A chakra is a doorway through which we perceive reality.
- Swadhisthana Chakra « YOGA
- Dec 18, 2009 2 Responses to “Swadhisthana Chakra”. samasti Says: January 6, 2010 at 10:33 am.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Swadhisthana Chakra Topics
Related searchesrandy harrison theater
list of us state butterflies
croke park pitch
jainism and buddhism