- Swadhisthana chakra - Topic:Yoga - Online Encyclopedia.
- A Kabbalistic View of the Chakras Rebekah Kenton Mooladhara
- Swadhisthana Chakra (Sacral); Hod-Nezah. Reaching Swadhisthana means that one is starting to penetrate the Hod-Nezah threshold of the unconscious.
- "Kundalini Tantra"
- Practices for Swadhisthana Chakra. 7. Practices for ..
- LEVEL 4
- Swadhisthana Chakra creating space to move forward. Virasana – Hero Pose. Manipura Chakra timelessness.
- Revista nº 5 Satyananda Yoga
- swadhisthana significa “morada de cada persona”.
- Swadhisthana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Swadhisthana (Sanskrit: स्वाधिष्ठान, Svādhiṣṭhāna) called 'One's own abode' is the second primary chakra according to Hindu Tantrism.
- Second Chakra: swadhisthan, swadhistana, svadishana
- Swadhisthan Chakra. "Swadhisthan Chakra: The second chakra is the chakra of creativity, pure attention and pure knowledge.
- Swadhisthana Chakra
- Swadhisthana Chakra - the second major energy centre in the body - is a gluepot according to Shantimurti. Its nature is sticky.
- swadhisthana - YouTube
- Mar 5, 2009 Swadhisthana in Sanskrit means 'One's own abode'. This is the second of the primary chakras in yoga.
Swadhisthana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swadhisthana books and related discussion.