- The Water Principle
- Water is the governing element of the swadishthan chakra, which is responsible for procreation. Similarly, when the body perishes, whatever is left after the last rites is returned to water. Seventy per cent of the earth is water; so is our body.
- Fight Nicotine Addiction
- Along with this eye movement, your internal awareness should move between the seven chakras in your body, taking the Mooladhar to correspond with the nose tip, a little above that Swadishthan, followed by Manipoorak, Anahat, Vishuddhi, Ajna, and the ...
- Positive thinking: Thoughts and chakras
- The desires for material pleasure are governed by the mooladhar, those for sex by the swadishthan. The quench for power is a play of the manipoorak and the search for selfless love is the function of anahad. Visshudhi corresponds to the need for higher ...
- Ecstasy on all chakras
- Hence we are gifted with this precious force that could result in great creativity and growth. Swadishthan Chakra : The energy here enhances work performance.
- Science, Spirituality and Sahajayoga
- As we know that god made us, he gave us life, but because of science we are forgetting god, but some scientist did many experiments and researches so that they can prove that god exists. The story of sacrum bone is worth here- a short analysis.
Swadishthan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swadishthan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbehaviorism j b watson
pat patterson career
the beyond plot
atomic rooster discography
list of us televangelists