Swami Vivekananda Notes
A selection of articles related to swami vivekananda notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Swami Vivekananda Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swami Vivekananda Notes.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Swami Vivekananda Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swami Vivekananda Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NOTES OF SOME WANDERINGS MY _SISTER NIVEDITA OF
- NOTES OF SOME WANDERINGS. WITH THE SWAMI VIVEKANANDA. MY _SISTER NIVEDITA OF.
- Reminiscences Swami Vivekananda
- SWAMI VIVEKANANDA. PUBLISHER'S NOTE TO THE THIRD EDITION.
- Swami Vivekananda
- Swami Vivekananda was born Narendranath Datta on 12 January 1863 in ... Notes. 1.
- BOOKS ON SPIRITUAL PRACTICE - Swami Vivekananda
- the thought of Swami Vivekananda flowed through her and wrote itself upon the page.
- ÍL4AKNÍ<52, A2 LV - Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda
- SVAMI VIVEKANANDA. IK,2 ),. During his last illness, yhen Sri Ranakrishna could not talk, he yrote on a Piece of PaPer that.
Suggested News Resources
- Love God for He is Love
- This is because love at first, is emotional and comes with its associated dangers and pitfalls – “its great disadvantage is that in its lower forms it oftentimes degenerates into hideous fanaticism” as Swami Vivekananda notes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Swami Vivekananda - Notes
- A selection of articles related to Swami Vivekananda - Notes.
- Notes of Lectures and Classes of Swami Vivekananda - Frank
- Frank Parlato Jr. is a Vedic scholar, one of the leading authorities in the world on the life and teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
- Teachings of Swami Vivekananda by Topic- Frank Parlato Jr.
- Frank Parlato Jr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.