Swami Vivekananda Notes
A selection of articles related to swami vivekananda notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Swami Vivekananda Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swami Vivekananda Notes.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
Swami Vivekananda Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swami Vivekananda Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 13 Join Swami Vivekananda College
- Swami Vivekananda College has welcomed 13 students from various schools that were affected by Tropical Cyclone Winston. ... We also know that some students have lost all or some of their notes and we are doing the best we can to assist them.
- What Swami Vivekananda Thought About Hinduism Would Surprise Many Of His
- This might complicate the whole issue but I feel that when we talk about Hinduism, it's hard to find a better person to describe it's meaning and prescribe the right way of life than a famous Hindu monk, Swami Vivekananda.
- Junior golf
- SWAMI Vivekananda College Year Nine student Prashal Chandra took out the overall title in the junior division during the Smugglers Cove 2016 Summer Cup at the Nadi Airport Golf Club course on Saturday.
- Is India falling apart? Rohith Vemula's suicide paints a grim picture
- Note that education was carried out through pathshalas, gurukulas and madrasas since the institution of school is largely a modern construct. For these surveys, the ... Swami Vivekananda said: "Caste is an imperfect institution, no doubt.
- Congress should be ashamed of Rahul Gandhi's support to 'anti-nationals' in
- The party wants India to have top IT and MBA professionals, who also seek their "inspiration" from Swami Vivekananda, he said. The BJP chief also made fun of former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to attack Congress and hail Modi's leadership, saying ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.