Swamp Cooler Performance
A selection of articles related to swamp cooler performance.
Original articles from our library related to the Swamp Cooler Performance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swamp Cooler Performance.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Swamp Cooler Performance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swamp Cooler Performance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Is Evaporative Cooling? How Does An E v a p o r a t i v e
- humidity days when your evaporative cooler Evaporative coolers provide a very effective way to cool hot air, particularly with the best cooling performance.
- Modern Evaporative Coolers
- mass boilers—and high-efficiency evap- orative coolers. We're not talking swamp coolers on the roof of a mobile home;.
- Evaporative Cooling Systems for New Homes: An Attractive Choice
- Southwest Energy Efficiency Project. Saving Money and Reducing Pollution through Energy Conservation.
- Residential Indirect/Direct Evaporative Cooler Performance in
- Performance in Sacramento. Marc A. Hoeschele, Davis Energy Group, Inc.
- The Theory and Operation of Evaporative Coolers For Industrial Gas
- describes the application of wetted rigid media evaporative coolers to gas turbines.
Suggested Web Resources
- Evaporative Cooling
- Return to Top evaporative cooler performance chart. How Well Do Swamp Coolers Cool?
- How to Improve Swamp Cooler Efficiency | eHow.com
- How to Improve Swamp Cooler Efficiency.
- How to Make the Air Colder in a Swamp Cooler Home - wikiHow
- Jul 13, 2011 If you live in a dry climate, swamp coolers (a.k.a.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.