A selection of articles related to swan.
Original articles from our library related to the Swan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Swan.
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Sign Characteristics: Cancer
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Monday Birthstones Pearl Emerald Opal Colours Gray Silver White Flowers Lily Jasmine Gardenia Metals Silver Essences Mint Lilac Animals Swan Cat Hare GENERAL FEATURES Water sign ruled by the Moon. It is the Moon which...
Astrology >> Cancer
- Sign Characteristics: Sagittarius
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Thursday Birthstones Brilliant Lapis-lazuli Turquoise Sapphire Colours Blue Purple Yellow Green Flowers Carnation Daisy Iris Metals Tin Essences Musk Violet Animals Horse Deer Peacock Swan GENERAL FEATURES Fire sign ruled...
Astrology >> Saggitarius
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Swan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mute Swan: Informational Series
- Habitat: The mute swan, an introduced species, can be found in freshwater ponds, Occasionally, mute swans will also feed on insects and other invertebrates.
- MUTE SWAN ISSUES WISCONSIN
- Trumpeter, mute, and tundra swans all have white plumage as Mute swans are generally a little smaller (i.e.
Suggested News Resources
- Swans stand tall for grieving teammate
- Flying Swan … Adam Goodes launches himself at Cats midfielder Joel Selwood during Sydney's shock win at Skilled Stadium.
- TRAVEL: Asbury Park resurrects an old tradition -- swan boats
- Swan boats, which are shaped like various creatures, have returned to Asbury Park. Now, locals and tourists can rent a boat and pedal around Wesley Lake. The swan boats thrived in Asbury Park during the 19th century.
- Saab says 'all options' open as bills pile up
- "Swan will update the market in case of new developments," the statement added. Saab went through a large-scale restructuring in 2009 to avoid bankruptcy, when it belonged to US car giant GM.
- Hill sets early Cadwell Park pace
- The Swan Yamaha rider is bidding to add to his podium tally in the three races this weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Swan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Swans, genus Cygnus, are birds of the family Anatidae, which also includes geese and ducks.
- Service Women's Action Network (SWAN)
- The American Legion Magazine takes a revealing look at rape and sexual assault in Part I in a series on PTSD.
- Swanstone Products
- Register Your Warranty Here. © 2010 Swan Corporation. All Rights Reserved.