- Swanage lifeboat rescues yacht that had suffered engine failure
- Volunteers from Swanage RNLI Lifeboat Station were on hand to rescue a yacht that had suffered engine failure on Friday. Swanage's volunteers were called at 4.15pm to assist a 26-foot yacht that had suffered engine failure and was being pushed back ...
- Swanage Railway volunteer taken to funeral in carriage he restored himself
- AN ARCHITECT instrumental in the restoration of Swanage's steam railway was taken to his funeral in a carriage he had restored himself. Train enthusiast Mike Stollery was one of the UK's most prominent rail experts prior to his death aged 71 in January.
- Architect who helped rebuild Swanage Railway taken to funeral in carriage he
- Rail enthusiast Mike Stollery who volunteered on the Swanage steam railway in Dorset for 44 years was taken to his funeral in a carriage he had restored himself. Mike married Jan in hospital just two days before he died and wore his Swanage Railway top.
- PICTURES: Hundreds flock to Swanage Blues Festival
- Steve told the Daily Echo: "It has been a stupendous weekend, tremendously fitting for the 25th Swanage Blues Festival. "Although the weather was chilly on Saturday it didn't stop the crowds turning out in abundance. Everybody had a marvellous time.
- UPDATE: Missing Swanage backpacker Grace found in Thailand
- The 21-year-old woman from Swanage, who was backpacking in Thailand, was reported missing on Sunday after her parents had not heard from her since Tuesday. Dorset Police, working with Interpol, launched an international investigation to find her.
Swanage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Swanage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshyderabad india demographics
yield curve types of yield curve
psychology criticisms of psychology